1/1 Photo of Grilled Corn Salad
A recipe from the cookbook The Recipe Girl Cookbook. It's so yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- 2Soak the corn in a large bowl of water for 30 minutes. Preheat the grill to medium. Drain the corn and place on the hot grill grates, grilling for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or just until char marks begin to appear. Remove the ears of corn from the grill and let them cool. Cut the corn kernels off the cobs. (See my tip at the end).
- 3In a large bowl, mix the corn kernels, tomatoes, basil and red onion.
- 4Add the vinaigrette to the salad and toss. Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5This salad may be prepared up to 4 hours before serving.
- 6Tip : Boil water in a large saucepan. When boiling, add the corn and when it return to a boil, boil them 2 minutes. Then remove from the water. And it's ready to grill on the bbq until you have the char marks. I tried it many times and it's perfect. It's what Ricardo suggest.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g