Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is soooo yummy! We have had this several times thruout the summer
- 3⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing, divided
- 1⁄4 cup kraft pure prepared mustard
- 4 medium ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 cups cut trimmed fresh green beans, cooked (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 medium jicama, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 lb.)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- PLACE 1/4 cup of the dressing and mustard in large resealable plastic bag. Add corn; close bag and shake gently until corn is evenly coated with the dressing mixture. Remove corn from bag, reserving dressing mixture.
- PLACE corn on rack of grill over low heat. Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until corn is tender, turning and brushing occasionally with the reserved dressing mixture. Remove corn from grill; cool. Cut off the kernels; place in medium bowl.
- ADD beans, jicama, tomatoes, basil and remaining 1/2 cup dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.