Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Both the corn and the peppers are grilled for this recipe. It is a good use of any leftovers from yesterday's BBQ. It is best when eaten with 24 hours of preparation. Salad can be served warm or at room temperature.
- 4 ears corn, grilled and kernels cut from cob (about 3 cups)
- 1 large poblano peppers (about 3/4 cup) or 2 small poblano peppers, grilled skinned seeded and cut into small dice (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 large peaches, peeled and cut into small dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons honey (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.