Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This is a wonderful way of preserving the fresh taste of summer corn and one less pot to worry about cleaning.
- 4 ears corn
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Carefully pull back each piece of corn husk one by one without detaching it from base.
- Remove corn silk and replace husks one piece at a time over corn kernels.
- Tie string around center of each cob and trim string close to knot.
- Soak corn in sink of cold water for 30 minutes.
- Remove from water and pat dry.
- Grill over medium heat turning occasionally until tender- about 15 minutes.
- Combine spread ingredients and serve with corn.