Recipe by ~Leslie~
This surprising combination adds more sweetness to an already sweet summer treat of corn on the cob. The roasted red pepper mayo is also delicious with grilled potatoes or other favourite vegetables. Recipe by Emily Richards from Food and Drink.
Top Review by Sharon123
Bueno! A very nice flavor combination! I used dicecd pimiento peppers from a jar and it worked well. I sprinkled a little chle powder over the top. Thanks for a yummy recipe! Made for the Epicurean Queens, ZWT 2009.
Roasted Red Pepper Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together mayonnaise, roasted red pepper, parsley, garlic and black pepper in bowl until combined. Set aside half of the mayonnaise mixture to serve.
- Brush corn with butter and place on greased grill over medium-high heat and grill, turning occasionally for 8 minutes.
- Brush remaining half of mayonnaise mixture over corn, and grill, turning for about 8 minutes or until golden brown and tender-crisp.
- Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.