1/6 Photos of Grilled Corn on the Cob With a Cuban Twist
Mommy Diva's Note:
Another Bobby Flay recipe - a nice,flavorful side for the BBQ!!! ***recipe assumes two ears per person - so bring 'em hungry!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ears corn
- 4 limes, fresh quartered
- garlic butter, recipe follows
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped for garnish
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Peel back the husks of the corn without removing them.
- 3Remove the silks and recover the corn with the husk.
- 4Soak in large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove corn from water and shake off excess.
- 6Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 7Unwrap corn and brush with the garlic butter.
- 8Sprinkle with the cotija cheese and squeeze with lime.
- 9Sprinkle with chopped chives, to garnish.
- 10For Garlic Butter: Combine butter, garlic, habanero, and chives in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 11Season with salt and pepper; Set aside until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn on the Cob With a Cuban Twist
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.9
- Calories from Fat 500
- Total Fat 55.6 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 19.3 g