Spicy, smoky and sweet--it's almost summer and time to start those grills! This recipe comes from Bon Appetit, August 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat)--
- 2Mix butter, orange juice concentrate, chipotle chiles, molasses, and salt in microwave-safe bowl.
- 3Microwave on high until melted, about 20 seconds (or melt butter in saucepan with next 4 ingredients over medium-low heat).
- 4Stir in cilantro.
- 5Grill corn until beginning to blacken in spots, turning occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- 6Brush generously with glaze.
- 7Grill until glaze sets, about 3 minutes longer.
- 8Transfer to platter and brush corn with additional glaze.
- 9Serve, passing remaining glaze and additional salt separately.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn on the Cob W/ Chipotle, Molasses, and Orange Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 121.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g