Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My version of corn on the cob from the grill. Soaking in sugar water gives the corn a very sweet taste that goes nicely with the zest of the seasonings.
- 4 fresh ears of corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar (may vary depending on amount of water you use)
- garlic and herb seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash brand)
- softened butter
- Soak corn overnight in a sugar water combination. Add enough water to cover and make sure to stir the water to dissolve the sugar.
- Cover each ear with the softened butter then season to taste. Feel free to use any spice you like. The ones listed are just a starting point.
- Wrap each piece of corn with aluminum foil and grill on the grill for about 30 minutes. Remove from foil and place directly on the grill for about 5-10 minutes.