Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Corn on the cob with just butter, salt, and sugar to make it so tasty. This will go with anything. No herbs to take away the flavor of the corn.
- 8 ears corn (freshly picked and shucked)
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 pieces aluminum foil, to fit corn
- Shuck the corn.
- Mix the soft butter with the salt and sugar.
- Smear all over the corn.
- Wrap in a piece of foil.
- Put on grill, turning several times, for about 20 minutes.
- Put more butter on if you like.
This was super easy great tasting corn-on-the-cob! I also loved it because it freed up my stove for other things. plus the major heat of boiling corn was out of the kitchen. Thanks for posting! :D! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag.