Recipe by kitchenwitch7
I got this recipe from Taste of Home, and tweeked it just a bit. This corn was a hit at my 4th of July party. Everyone had at least 2 pieces, and oooohed and ahhhhhed over it. It is every bit worth the effort.
- 8 medium sweet ears of corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak corn in cold water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the butter and combine with basil, parsely and salt.
- Carefully peel back cornhusks to within 1 inch of bottoms; remove silk and "paint" butter on with a pastry brush.
- Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut string and peel back husks.