Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love trying new variations for guacamole, and this sure is delicious with my Baked Corn chips. Who knew corn would be such a terrific ingredient. This doesn't last long. Recipe courtesy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier.
- Begin by grilling the ears of corn until the kernels start to turn golden brown.
- Let the corn cool slightly, then use a very sharp knife to shave the kernels off the cob.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Use a knife to cut each half into a dice. Then use a spoon to scoop the pieces into a bowl.
- Add the corn, onion, garlic, tomato, and jalapeno.
- Then add the salt, cumin, and lime juice.
- Stir everything together until it's combined.
- Then stir in the cilantro at the end.
- Taste the guacamole to make sure the seasonings are right.
- Serve with tortilla chips.