Recipe by Tee Lee
From Pampered Chef. Ears of corn are smothered with a delicious flavored butter and grilled. Good to prepare ahead of time and take camping. The tomato-herb spread is good on breads or other vegetables too. Dried herbs could be used in place of the fresh if necessary.
- 4 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- aluminum foil
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, seeded and very finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all the herb spread ingredients.
- Rub corn generously with herbed butter.
- Wrap each ear of corn tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped corn on grill and cook 10-15 minutes, turning frequently.
- Remove from grill, remove foil and serve immediately.