Delicious summer salad - adapted from food network! I didn't include this in the recipe but I like to toast my own french bread croutons and toss them in!
- 2 ears fresh corn, grilled
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Combine the corn, avocado, tomatoes and onion in a large glass bowl. Mix together the dressing ingredients in another bowl, pour over the salad, and gently toss to mix.