Recipe by GinnyP
This recipe is from "Miami Spice", a cookbook I received from love4culinary in a Zaar Cookbook Swap. The recipe calls for 8 ears of corn. Perfect to feed my family and have two to three ears leftover to make "Grilled Corn & Roasted Garlic Flan" (from the same book). I'll post the latter if it turns out. : )
Top Review by Mark H.
Easy to prepare and the results are fantastic. I can't believe I didn't try grilling corn on the cob before and I can't imagine not grilling it from now on. Simple and very tasty. Thanks for posting Ginny.
- 8 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup melted unsalted butter or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a barbeque grill to medium hot.
- While the grill is heating, shuck the corn.
- Generously brush each ear of corn with some of the butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill the corn, basting the corn with the butter to keep it moist and turning the corn to brown the kernels evenly until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Serve with salt, pepper and the remaining butter on the side.