1/1 Photo of Grilled Corn
this is the best way we like to have corn on the cob. the corn finishes cooking in the butter and seasoning, instead of adding them afterwards. it's also really easy to prepare as a side dish at a bbq, since you can do all the prep. ahead of time, and then just place them on the grill. we use greek seasoning, but i have used a variety of spices, be adventurous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ears corn on the cob (the frozen kind, if you want to use fresh, pre-boil until done)
- butter, set out until softened
seasoning of your choice
- 1light grill, you want a medium fire.
- 2thaw corn.
- 3cut approx 6 inches sheets of aluminum foil.
- 4coat ears of corn with softened butter.
- 5shake seasoning on each ear of corn.
- 6wrap each ear of corn in a foil sheet.
- 7place on grill, and grill for approximately 30-45 minutes over indirect heat.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4