Recipe by bratty
this is the best way we like to have corn on the cob. the corn finishes cooking in the butter and seasoning, instead of adding them afterwards. it's also really easy to prepare as a side dish at a bbq, since you can do all the prep. ahead of time, and then just place them on the grill. we use greek seasoning, but i have used a variety of spices, be adventurous!
Top Review by bmcnichol
I had some frozen ears of corn I wanted to use up. I'm usually not fond of cooked frozen corn but this was really good. We were cooking steaks on the grill and put these on a few minutes prior to putting on the steaks. My family enjoyed this.
- 4 ears corn on the cob (the frozen kind, if you want to use fresh, pre-boil until done)
- butter, set out until softened
seasoning of your choice
- garlic powder
- all purpose Greek seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- light grill, you want a medium fire.
- thaw corn.
- cut approx 6 inches sheets of aluminum foil.
- coat ears of corn with softened butter.
- shake seasoning on each ear of corn.
- wrap each ear of corn in a foil sheet.
- place on grill, and grill for approximately 30-45 minutes over indirect heat.