Recipe by BakinBaby
So easy! This grilled cod recipe comes from a costo package and delish. Simple ingredients like garlic, soy, lemon juice and butter.
Top Review by PaulaG
This is a delicious recipe for grilled cod. The recipe was reduced to 2 servings and my vacuum marinade canister used cutting the marinade time to 30 minutes. This was served with recipe #362047 and recipe #236734. Made for *ZWT 5*
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 (6 ounce) cod
Directions See How It's Made
- heat butter, brown sugar,garlic,lemon juice, pepper and soy in saucepan, warm over medium heat.
- Cool and add cod pieces. Marinade in refrigerator about 1-2 hours.
- Lighly oil heated grill grates and brush fish filets with brown sugar sauce.
- Cook for 5 minutes per side, and at the same time baste with sauce, continue cooking untill fish flakes easily.
- Do not overcook.