Prep 3 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy! This grilled cod recipe comes from a costo package and delish. Simple ingredients like garlic, soy, lemon juice and butter.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 (6 ounce) cod
- heat butter, brown sugar,garlic,lemon juice, pepper and soy in saucepan, warm over medium heat.
- Cool and add cod pieces. Marinade in refrigerator about 1-2 hours.
- Lighly oil heated grill grates and brush fish filets with brown sugar sauce.
- Cook for 5 minutes per side, and at the same time baste with sauce, continue cooking untill fish flakes easily.
- Do not overcook.
This is a delicious recipe for grilled cod. The recipe was reduced to 2 servings and my vacuum marinade canister used cutting the marinade time to 30 minutes. This was served with Sweet Carrots and Seasoned Grilled Asparagus. Made for *ZWT 5*
This was very simple to make and very delicious. I am not a "fish" fan, as I can not tolerate that "fishy" taste. I will try this marinade on other proteins. I would highly recommend this recipe!
I love this marinade. I marinated cod and shrimp for about 3 hours and grilled it. I basted the fish and shrimp with some of the marinade while grilling. It was delicious!! Am going to try this marinade on chicken next time. This is my favorite marinade for shrimp from now!!