Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
EASY and quick dish, ideal for summertime. I can have this ready is almost no time so it's great for after-work. This recipe can also be made using walleye, sea bass or halibut. Serve over rice with a green salad.
- Lightly oil your grill then heat, or just heat your broiler.
- Brush fillets with 1 tablespoon of the oil; season with salt and black pepper to taste; grill or broil fish until done, 8-10 minutes.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a small skillet over high heat; add cumin, coriander and red pepper; cook until fragrant, 45 seconds; add garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 15 seconds.
- Transfer spice mixture to a medium-sized bowl; add tomatoes, orange juice and salt to taste; stir gently to combine.
- Top hot fish with tomato mixture.
Our family is quite adventurous when it comes to food but this recipe was a complete flop for all 3 of us. I would never make this or recomend this to anyone. The tomato relish flavors were over powering and didn't work together to create a good flavor.
This recipe is wonderful. I used small grape tomatoes and just cut them in half. It was great. My family gobbled it up and we will be eating it frequently. I plan to try it with other fish too.
wow this is incredible! my dinner guests were very impressed. i added extra oj, lots of crushed red pepper, and i cooked the tomatoes and added yellow onions. serve with cut oranges! and it's an uncommon combination of citrus, spice, heat, sweetness, salt, garlic. to truly be moroccan, you must add high quality paprika when adding the cumin.