Recipe by Hey Jude
EASY and quick dish, ideal for summertime. I can have this ready is almost no time so it's great for after-work. This recipe can also be made using walleye, sea bass or halibut. Serve over rice with a green salad.
Top Review by martyk
Our family is quite adventurous when it comes to food but this recipe was a complete flop for all 3 of us. I would never make this or recomend this to anyone. The tomato relish flavors were over powering and didn't work together to create a good flavor.
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly oil your grill then heat, or just heat your broiler.
- Brush fillets with 1 tablespoon of the oil; season with salt and black pepper to taste; grill or broil fish until done, 8-10 minutes.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a small skillet over high heat; add cumin, coriander and red pepper; cook until fragrant, 45 seconds; add garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 15 seconds.
- Transfer spice mixture to a medium-sized bowl; add tomatoes, orange juice and salt to taste; stir gently to combine.
- Top hot fish with tomato mixture.