1/1 Photo of Grilled Coconut Shrimp Kabobs With Island Salsa
Coconut milk, lime, chili peppers and pineapple season the shrimp, served with a coconut, cilantro salsa. Posted for ZWT
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp (shell on)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper (seeded or minced)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 12 pineapple chunks (fresh)
- 1Peel,and devein shrimp, retaining tails; set aside.
- 2Combine coconut milk,juice,garlic,peppers & seasonings; pour over shrimp; marinate no more than 1 hour.
- 3Thread shrimp and pineapple chunks on skewers; broil or grill 3 minute per side or until shrimp is done.
- 4Arrange coconut shrimp on large lettuce leaves on individual serving plates.
- 5Mix salsa ingredients in a medium sized bowl, chill 1 hour; serve as a side to the Shrimp Kabobs.
Browse Our Top Caribbean Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Caribbean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Coconut Shrimp Kabobs With Island Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.6
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 238.9 mg
- Sodium 1441.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: