Recipe by Derf
The only way to cook corn!! juicy and sumptuous!! soak time 1 to 2 hours
Top Review by Manda
Absolutely wonderful!!! Only thing I changed was to leave out the hot pepper sauce (personal preference), and I used a little less butter. I am definitely sure this will be a summer staple!! Thank you!!:) ~Manda
- 4 ears corn, in the husk
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pull back husks and remove silk from corn, do not remove husks.
- Soak corn in husks in cold water for 1 to 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, cheese, oregano, hot pepper sauce and salt, mix well.
- Brush corn with butter mixture, pull husks back in place.
- Place corn on grill, grill 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning several times.
- Serve remaining butter mixture with corn.