The only way to cook corn!! juicy and sumptuous!! soak time 1 to 2 hours
Make and share this Grilled Cob Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Pull back husks and remove silk from corn, do not remove husks.
- Soak corn in husks in cold water for 1 to 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, cheese, oregano, hot pepper sauce and salt, mix well.
- Brush corn with butter mixture, pull husks back in place.
- Place corn on grill, grill 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning several times.
- Serve remaining butter mixture with corn.