1/2 Photos of Grilled Cob Corn
The only way to cook corn!! juicy and sumptuous!! soak time 1 to 2 hours
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pull back husks and remove silk from corn, do not remove husks.
- 2Soak corn in husks in cold water for 1 to 2 hours.
- 3In a small bowl, combine butter, cheese, oregano, hot pepper sauce and salt, mix well.
- 4Brush corn with butter mixture, pull husks back in place.
- 5Place corn on grill, grill 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning several times.
- 6Serve remaining butter mixture with corn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cob Corn
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.9
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 438.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g