Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy way to get ready for football season. Serve with chips, dill pickle slice, cold beer and a friend! From Taste of Home's Cooking for Two.
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 4 slices French bread
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices deli ham (thin slices)
- 4 slices deli turkey (thin slices)
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Combine mayonnaise and barbecue sauce and spread over one side of each slice of bread.
- Top two slices with 1/2 of the cheese and layer with ham, tomato, turkey and remaining cheese.
- Top with remaining bread.
- Spread outside of sandwiches with butter.
- In a skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.