Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A marinated pork tenderloin recipe that works equally well served hot or at room temperature.
- 4 (1 1/4 lb) pork tenderloin (5 to 6 lbs. total)
- 12 ounces grapefruit juice
- 4 ounces lime juice
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons ground sage
- 2 tablespoons coarse-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Whisk or blend marinade ingredient until emulsified.
- Pour marinade over pork tenderloins in glass or enamel bowl and cover.
- Marinade for 4 – 6 hours in refrigerator, turning every hour or so.
- Remove from refrigerator 1 to 2 hours before you plan to start cooking.
- Pre-heat grill on high for ½ hour (+/-).
- Sear Tenderloins on both sides.
- Turn grill to Low and continue turning every 10 minutes (+/-).
- Grill to internal temperature of 150 degrees.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice ½” thick and serve with choice of side dishes.
- Recommended Side Dishes: Grilled new potatoes with rosemary, Cole Slaw, Lime Vinaigrette Asparagus, Horseradish potato salad.