Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 18 mins
Cook 20 mins
For a healthier version use low-sugar marmalade and reduced calorie margarine and cook the couscous without adding any salt or butter.
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups couscous (uncooked)
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil or 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- orange zest (to garnish)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Brush half of mixture over chicken.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray; place chicken on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400F).
- Grill, covered, until chicken is done (about 10 minutes on each side), basting occasionally with marmalade mixture.
- Cook couscous according to package, but substitute chicken broth for water.
- Combine all ingredients listed under sauce; mix well.
- Arrange chicken over prepared couscous; drizzle with sauce.
- Sprinkle grated orange peel over the top, and serve.
Made this for a dinner party, and everyone loved it. Highly recommended. However, I had to make 2 batches of the glaze to coat all the chicken, and I added about two tablespoons of the marmalade to give the sauce a bit more body. The couscous was not required for the dish to come out, so that can be dropped.