For a healthier version use low-sugar marmalade and reduced calorie margarine and cook the couscous without adding any salt or butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups couscous (uncooked)
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Brush half of mixture over chicken.
- 3Coat a grill rack with cooking spray; place chicken on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400F).
- 4Grill, covered, until chicken is done (about 10 minutes on each side), basting occasionally with marmalade mixture.
- 5Cook couscous according to package, but substitute chicken broth for water.
- 6Combine all ingredients listed under sauce; mix well.
- 7Arrange chicken over prepared couscous; drizzle with sauce.
- 8Sprinkle grated orange peel over the top, and serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Citrus-ginger Chicken in Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 746.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 39.1 g