Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this on a Kikkoman website. Easy to make. Cooking time does not include marinade time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons red peppers, crushed
- Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked and no longer pink in the center.