Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy way to make a flavorful, moist grilled chicken. One of our faves!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 6 chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Pour juices, olive oil, oregano, rosemary, garlic clove, and 2 teaspoons salt into gallon ziplock bag. Mix together.
- Add chicken breasts and allow to marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours (overnight is best, though!)
- When ready to grill, season with remaining salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Grill until breasts are cooked through.
Wonderful taste. The chicken was so moist and so tasty. I let the chicken in the marinade overnight. Thanks scratchcook :) Made for I Recommend tag game
Cut this back to 4 chicken breasts for 2 of us over 2 meals ~ Just right! We both enjoyed the combo of cirtus flavors here & served the breasts along with a lemon flavored rice dish! Very nice, keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]