Recipe by Pismo
I got this recipe from my sister's recipe swap club. I haven't made it yet but thought it sounded good and didn't want to lose it. This is what was said about the recipe "I doubled the sauce recipe because I liked it so much. The chicken and sauce taste just as good defrosted… so you could marinate and grill twice as much and freeze the leftovers. I served it with brown rice and roasted vegetables and it was great. Enjoy!"
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, cut into bits
Directions See How It's Made
- For Chicken: Combine oil, orange juice, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, salt and white pepper in shallow baking dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat well. Marinate, covered, for at least 6 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Grill over medium coals for about 5 minutes on each side until thoroughly cooked. Serve with garlic sauce.
- For Garlic Sauce: Saute garlic in oil in saucepan over medium-high heat until browned. Add broth, lemon juice, orange juice, salt and white pepper. Cook to reduce liquid by ½ . Swirl butter and allow to melt.