Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
So heavenly and practically guilt free dessert.
Make and share this Grilled Cinnamon Peaches With Vanilla Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl toss peaches in sugar just to coat.
- Allow to sit for ONE HOUR @ ROOM TEMP!
- Place foil over hot grill and place peaches flesh side down.
- Grill 5-8 minutes, turn and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Remove and reserve any syrup.
- Place each half in a small dish and add a dollop of vanilla yogurt and top cinnamon.
We have been doing this all summer and love it! We don't slice the fruit but instead halve the peach, take out the pit, sprinkle with cinnamon and splenda, put back together and wrap in foil. We let it sit on the grill on low for about 15 minutes and enjoy after our meal with a dollup of fat free vanilla yogurt. Wonderful!