- 1 bunch cilantro leaf, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups honey
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 salmon steaks
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together cilantro, garlic, honey, and lime juice. Heat until the honey is easily stirred, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- Place salmon steaks in a baking dish, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over salmon, cover, and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Place salmon steaks on grill, cook 5 minutes on each side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.