This salmon marinade combines honey, lime, garlic, and cilantro
Make and share this Grilled Cilantro Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together cilantro, garlic, honey, and lime juice. Heat until the honey is easily stirred, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- Place salmon steaks in a baking dish, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over salmon, cover, and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Place salmon steaks on grill, cook 5 minutes on each side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
This recipe is so simple, and my husband and I both loved it! The only thing I did differently was let it marinade for longer. We will definitely be repeating often!
The ingredients in this glaze/marinade are delicious together. That said, I believe that the amt of honey is too much. We cut the recipe in half for 2 pcs of salmon and used 1/4 Cup of honey. We loved it!!! Made for PAC Spring 2011.