Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from Easy Taste of Home Grilling but has been modified a bit for my families taste. We love this and so has everyone I've ever made it for. I've also used this sauce on pork chops & chicken. Still yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons honey
- 6 -7 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 (1 -1 1/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- In a large ziplock baggie, mix the first 7 ingredients. Add pork and coat well. Seal bag and refrigerate over night.
- Grill over indirect heat, on low-med, for 25 to 40 minutes or until meat therm reads 160.
- Slice & serve.
Okay, I had my doubts- that's a lot of sweetness and soy sauce! But my wife loves cilantro and we all like tenderloin, so I thought I'd try something different from the usual barbecue sauce kind. We were not disappointed. Grilled for approx 35 mintues, flipping and turning a few times. Went great with grilled corn, mashed potatoes and rolls. Next day was great on sandwich buns. Will do again!