Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This tasty, crispy snack from Ricardo Larrivée is like a grown-up version of pork rinds. These would be great right off the grill with a nice, cold glass of wine. Ignore the second ingredient listed (the oil). I had to list a second one for the recipe to submit. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 lb spicy cured spanish chorizo sausage, cut diagonally into slices about 3-inch long and 1/8-inch thick
- 1⁄16 teaspoon oil (can't just list one ingredient!)
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
- Grill the chorizo slices on both sides until crispy, being careful not to burn. It should only take a couple of minutes on each side.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.