Recipe by Darkhunter
This was a recipe from a low-carb site whose author was Kathy Wickman. Wanted everybody to share in the goodness of this recipe. See you later!
Top Review by Annacia
Not sure why I'm the first to review this because it's delicious. To lighten the fat load I used a fat free creamer made with skim milk but the thickness of light cream and trimmed all the fat from the loin chops. The flavor is mildly spiced and rich and the sauce was not only wonderful on the chop but the potatoes as well. I used spicy brown mustard. Thanks so much Aunt Sana from your PAC mom.
- 2 thick pork loin chops, bone-in (about 1 1/2-inch thick)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard or 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend 1/4 teaspoon pepper, thyme and dry mustard and rub this blend into both sides of pork chops. Preheat George Foreman or other countertop grill to high. Grill chops, turning once, about 18 minutes, or until internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
- In a small saute pan, warm the whipping cream to boiling point, stirring constantly. Whisk in mustard, worcestershire sauce and pepper to taste. Return to boiling point and remove from heat.
- When chops are done, serve with sauce drizzled over the top, with additional sauce on the side.