Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Try these at your next cook-out.
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 6 firm bananas, unpeeled
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a small saucepan over medium heat; heat chocolate syrup until warm. Slowly whisk in peanut butter until well blended. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill.
- Slice unpeeled bananas in half lengthwise. Brush cut ends with melted butter; place face down on hot grill.
- Grill 3 to 4 minutes, or until bananas have softened and grill marks appear.
- Turn bananas; spoon 1 tablespoon brown sugar on each banana half.
- Cover grill; cook until brown sugar has melted and bananas have softened.
- Place grilled bananas on cutting board. Cut each in half diagonally. Slide bananas out of their peels with a spoon.
- Place banana halves in serving dish.
- Place 1 scoop ice cream in center.
- Drizzle with hot chocolate sauce and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.