Recipe by ~Bekah~
A easy and tasty way to end a BBQ'ed meal.
Top Review by Boomette
It was not very easy to put the chocolate and marsmallow in the banana. My son liked it more than I did. The banana was too moist for me. I would have liked it more firm. Thanks Bekah :) Made for All you can cook buffet
- 4 bananas
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces miniature marshmallows
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill. Using a sharp knife, make a slit along most of the length of the unpeeled banana skin and almost through the bananas. Push chocolate chips and marshmallows into the slits; push the bananas closed. Wrap each banana tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place the banana packets on the grill rack and cook for 10 minutes, turning the packets after five minutes. Remove from the grill. Carefully open the banana packets and remove the cooked bananas from the aluminum foil. Note: You can serve in the aluminum foil.
- If desired, serve with either whipped cream or ice cream.
- You can also prepare these on a campfire, on a bed of low coals.