Recipe by Angie Meneou
The best Southwestern potato salad ever! If you have never tried the warm comfort flavor of Chipotle sauce, this is a great recipe to try it out in!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- chipotle hot sauce
- 1⁄2 diced red pepper
- 1 bunch green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up new potatoes into wedges.
- Steam (or boil) until tender.
- Slice up red onion and cut into wedges.
- Grill potatoes and onion on barbeque.
- Place in bowl and let cool.
- Mix mayo and chipotle hot sauce until desired flavor is accomplished.
- Pour over cooled potatoes and onions.
- Mix in diced peppers and green onions.
- Serve chilled.