Recipe by Elana's Pantry
I like to serve this tangy, gluten free chicken dish with grilled broccoli. And what do I like best about this meal? No pots to clean! http://www.elanaspantry.com/grilled-chipotle-orange-chicken/
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch pyrex baking dish.
- 3. Pour orange juice over chicken breasts.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine garlic, herbes de provence, agave, salt and chipotle, then rub mixture onto chicken breasts.
- 5. Marinate chicken in refrigerator, time permitting for up to 5 hours.
- 6. Place chicken breasts on a plate, and reserve marinade.
- 7. Grill each side of chicken on barbecue until chicken is cooked through.
- 8. Cook marinade, bringing to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 9. Serve chicken with marinade.