1/1 Photo of Grilled Chipotle Orange Chicken
5 hrs 30 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
I like to serve this tangy, gluten free chicken dish with grilled broccoli. And what do I like best about this meal? No pots to clean! http://www.elanaspantry.com/grilled-chipotle-orange-chicken/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 22. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch pyrex baking dish.
- 33. Pour orange juice over chicken breasts.
- 44. In a small bowl, combine garlic, herbes de provence, agave, salt and chipotle, then rub mixture onto chicken breasts.
- 55. Marinate chicken in refrigerator, time permitting for up to 5 hours.
- 66. Place chicken breasts on a plate, and reserve marinade.
- 77. Grill each side of chicken on barbecue until chicken is cooked through.
- 88. Cook marinade, bringing to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 99. Serve chicken with marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chipotle Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1345.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 48.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence