- 1 yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a pouch out of aluminum foil.
- Slice onion (like your slicing onion rings). Place in pouch.
- Slice butter in thin slices and cover onions.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and wrap pouch up tight.
- Cook on the grill using in-direct heat until onions are tender( my round grill has top rack that i lay the pouch on. Takes about 30 min).