Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Cinnamon adds a unique twist to this chipotle pepper marinade for steak.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon
- 2 lbs rib eye steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, water, oil and cinnamon in small dish. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.