Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
Cinnamon adds a unique twist to this chipotle pepper marinade for steaks
Make and share this Grilled Chipotle Cinnamon Marinated Rib-Eye Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packagemccormick grill mates chipotle pepper marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mccormick cinnamon, ground
- 2 lbs rib eye steaks
- Mix marinade mix, water, oil and cinnamon in small dish. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.