Grilled Chipotle Chicken Breasts
- Purée the peppers, cilantro, garlic, shallots and vinegar in a food processor or blender.
- With the machine running add the oil slowly and then the lime juice. This will be the marinade for your chicken.
- Divide the marinade into two portions- one to marinate your chicken and another (in a separate container or bowl) to baste your chicken later while it cooks.
- Marinate the chicken for approximately 1 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill slowly over medium fire.
- Discard marinade used by the chicken (for food safety)
- Baste the chicken with excess marinade that was set aside.