3 hrs 15 mins
A spicy marinade gives this chicken its kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Purée the peppers, cilantro, garlic, shallots and vinegar in a food processor or blender.
- 2With the machine running add the oil slowly and then the lime juice. This will be the marinade for your chicken.
- 3Divide the marinade into two portions- one to marinate your chicken and another (in a separate container or bowl) to baste your chicken later while it cooks.
- 4Marinate the chicken for approximately 1 to 3 hours or overnight.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade and grill slowly over medium fire.
- 6Discard marinade used by the chicken (for food safety)
- 7Baste the chicken with excess marinade that was set aside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chipotle Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.7
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1262.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 31.4 g