1/2 Photos of Grilled Chili Shrimp Skewers
2 hrs 15 mins
Marinate 2 hrs., skewer and grill for a quick and easy meal. Nice on a bed of rice with a salad. From Mary Scourtes, Food Writer, The Tampa Tribune, Tampa, FL.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients well, except the shrimp, to make a marinade.
- 2Add the shrimp; stir to evenly coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Drain shrimp, discarding marinade.
- 5Thread 6 shrimp each on wooden skewers that have been soaking in cold water for 20 minutes.
- 6Thread them so that the shrimp lie flat.
- 7Put skewers on a well oiled rack on a gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals.
- 8Cook, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chili Shrimp Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 231.3 mg
- Sodium 374.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar