1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If desired, at least 1 hour before cooking, soak wood chips in enough water to cover.
- 2Lightly coat a small skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Cook onion over medium heat until tender.
- 4Stir in the brown mustard, brown sugar, chile powder, cumin, and pepper; cook for 1 minute more.
- 5With your fingers, make a pocket under the skin of the turkey breast.
- 6Spread onion mixture evenly under the skin.
- 7Insert a meat thermometer into turkey breast.
- 8Drain wood chips, if using.
- 9Arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan.
- 10Sprinkle about 1 cup of the wood chips over coals.
- 11Place turkey on a grill rack in a roasting pan.
- 12Cover and grill about 1 1/4 hours or until the thermometer registers 170 degrees.
- 13Add more coals and wood chips every 20 to 30 minutes.
- 14Remove turkey from grill.
- 15Cover with foil and let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chili-Mustard Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 94.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: