1/1 Photo of Grilled Chili Lime Corn
Plucked this recipe outta my Great Grilling Cookbook!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare chili-lime spread by mixing all the ingredients together.
- 2Heat coals or gas grill.
- 3Remove large outer husks from each ear of corn;turn back inner husks and remove silk.
- 4Spread each ear of corn with about 2 teaspoons of chili-lime spread;reserve remaining spread.
- 5Pull husks up over ears and secure ends with fine wire(I don't secure mine)
- 6Grill corn uncovered 3 inches from MEDIUM heat 20-30 minutes,turning frequently,until tender.
- 7Serve corn with remaining spread.
- 8***TIP***I grill my corn on my gas grill,on the top rack, covered,and it came out the same as directed.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chili Lime Corn
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: