Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
from Sam the Cooking Guy
- 6 ears corn
- 3⁄4 cup butter (1.5 sticks)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat grill to medium.
- Pull husk and silk completely off corn.
- Melt butter and stir in chili powder and juice from 2 1/2 of the limes - mix well.
- Grill corn right on the BBQ until soft and nicely browned (this can take up to 30 minutes).
- Start basting about 10 minnutes in, then baste often until finished cooking.
- When done, remove from grill to a bowl or platter, squeeze the last half lime on top and sprinkle lightly with Kosher salt.
Wow! This is really delicious! I made this for a family bbq and everyone just loved it! I will be making this again soon! Thank you for posting!!! Made for Summer Comfort Cafe