1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Yakitori
Kate in Ontario's Note:
This is a great recipe to throw together as you are heading off to work in the morning. it is done in no time when you get home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- 2Pierce each chicken breast with fork several times.
- 3Marinate chicken breasts in marinade several hours.
- 4Cook on greased grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Yakitori
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 2146.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 34.2 g