Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe to throw together as you are heading off to work in the morning. it is done in no time when you get home.
- 118.29 ml light soy sauce
- 59.14 ml apple juice
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml grated ginger
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Pierce each chicken breast with fork several times.
- Marinate chicken breasts in marinade several hours.
- Cook on greased grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until done.
This was fabulous, it was the first time I ever BBQ'd chicken breast and it was the best I have tasted yet. Chicken was tender, juicy and had a slight but not overpowering flavour from the marinade.
I made this for my picky Mom and Brother. They both LOVED it. I had to leave out the Ginger and Garlic for them, so I am sure it will be even more awesome the next go around when I get to add that in!
Excellent grilled chicken recipe - and soooo easy! I was out of fresh ginger so I did without and it was still wonderful. Can't wait to taste it with the ginger next time. Thanks for posting. It will be a repeat recipe for sure.