saw this one in a feed four for under $10 dollars.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (340.19 g) skinless boneless, chicken breast halves
- 118.29 ml canola mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar, divided
- 12.32 ml black pepper, divided
- 1.23 ml kosher salt, divided
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 236.59 ml shredded cabbage
- 9.85 ml pickle juice
- 4 light flatbread Sandwich wraps
- 4 sandwich cut pickles
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Copmbine mayo, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt,and lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, cabbage, and pickle juice in a medium bowl and toss.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Place chicken on a grill raack coated with cooking spray, and grill 6 minutes, on each side or until done.
- Cool, and shred chicken.
- Combine chicken and mayo mixture in medium bowl, and toss to coat.
- Place 1 flatbread on each of 4 plates, and divide chicken mixture evenly among flatbreads.
- Top each with 1/4 cup cabbage mixture, and 1 pickle, and roll up,.
- Cut each wrap in half diagonally.