1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Wraps
weekend cooker's Note:
saw this one in a feed four for under $10 dollars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (340.19 g) skinless boneless, chicken breast halves
- 118.29 ml canola mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar, divided
- 12.32 ml black pepper, divided
- 1.23 ml kosher salt, divided
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 236.59 ml shredded cabbage
- 9.85 ml pickle juice
- 4 light flatbread Sandwich wraps
- 4 sandwich cut pickles
- 1Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 2Copmbine mayo, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt,and lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring well.
- 3Combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, cabbage, and pickle juice in a medium bowl and toss.
- 4Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 5Place chicken on a grill raack coated with cooking spray, and grill 6 minutes, on each side or until done.
- 6Cool, and shred chicken.
- 7Combine chicken and mayo mixture in medium bowl, and toss to coat.
- 8Place 1 flatbread on each of 4 plates, and divide chicken mixture evenly among flatbreads.
- 9Top each with 1/4 cup cabbage mixture, and 1 pickle, and roll up,.
- 10Cut each wrap in half diagonally.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 944.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar