saw this one in a feed four for under $10 dollars.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) skinless boneless, chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice
- 4 light flatbread Sandwich wraps
- 4 sandwich cut pickles
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Copmbine mayo, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt,and lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, cabbage, and pickle juice in a medium bowl and toss.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Place chicken on a grill raack coated with cooking spray, and grill 6 minutes, on each side or until done.
- Cool, and shred chicken.
- Combine chicken and mayo mixture in medium bowl, and toss to coat.
- Place 1 flatbread on each of 4 plates, and divide chicken mixture evenly among flatbreads.
- Top each with 1/4 cup cabbage mixture, and 1 pickle, and roll up,.
- Cut each wrap in half diagonally.
My little girl thought these wraps were great. She loves pickles and was pleasantly surprised to see them in there. A nice, simple, tasty recipe.
This wrap is tangy, tasty, quite healthy (if you use low fat mayo) and inexpensive, as you said! I made mostly as directed, using whole wheat soft tortillas, precut coleslaw mix and yum yum pickles to offset the tartness of the vinegar. We really enjoyed these for lunch! The only recommendation would be to use double the cabbage for more crunch. Made for Newest Zaar Tag. Thanks weekend cooker! :)