- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine or 1⁄4 cup sake
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 8 flour tortillas or 8 pita breads
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken breasts in a shallow glass pan.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients except for the tortillas and pour over the chicken.
- Marinate refrigerated for 30 minutes to several hours.
- Grill or broil the chicken breasts until done, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately wrapped in a tortilla or pita bread, or transport chilled and wrap immediately before serving.