Recipe by Nif
Throw together a quick and summery salsa, then grill chicken breasts while the flavours meld. This healthy recipe is from President's Choice. Serve with green salad and whole wheat rolls to complete the meal. Enjoy!
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing (fat free makes it even healthier)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- In bowl, stir together tomatoes, red onion, parsley and vinaigrette.
- Brush chicken breasts with oil. Sprinkle each side with sea salt and pepper. Place on grill. Close lid. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice chicken crosswise. Divide among four plates. Top with salsa.